Friday, December 28, 2007

New Violin Case for Christmas!

A couple weeks before Christmas, one of my friends here in Seattle offered to purchase a new violin case for me online and ship it to my house, as a present. I was totally surprised by this generous gift, and sure enough, right after I got home from LA on night of the 25th, I found the box of this case in my room! (it had shipped in while I was gone) I opened the box and beheld the case, and it was really high quality, both in design and in features. It has a hydrometer, accessories storages, and suspension protection for my violin. Praise the Lord for this wonderful case!
I remember having a nice, expensive case back in South Carolina. But it was old and I didn't have the room to bring it in my car to come to Seattle, so I sold it cheaply to a good musician friend. Now, it is amazing to see God giving me another high-end case for free! Father God knows how to care for His children, and He is so good to me!

No comments: