Friday, April 4, 2008

Now on Twitter (thanks to my brother Gid)

I had not thought about joining Twitter (www.twitter.com) for a long time, since I don't think I need it. I thought that updating my own status and checking my friends' status updates on Facebook would be good enough, and that Twitter would be redundant.
However, my older bro Gideon (in Boston) send me an invite to join Twitter, as he is on it now, and I found out that my dad (currently in China) is on Twitter as well, and so I signed up. It makes it easier to keep in touch with my family and find out what they are doing, even if they are thousands of miles away. In addition, I found that some more friends of mine are on Twitter as well, so it's nice. However, I don't plan on using my mobile phone or IM to post on Twitter, so I'm not going to Twitter like crazy. To see my new Twitter page, click on "More about Samuel" on the sidebar under Navigation, and you will see a link to my Twitter site on that page. If you're on Twitter as well, feel free to connect with me.

No comments: