Friday, September 23, 2011

crazy summer, glorious autumn

The last time I posted an update I was in SJZ in early August.  Now I am posting from SJZ again, this time in late September.  You might think I've been in SJZ all this time, but that was not the case.
On 8/9 I flew to Taiwan, and I ministered there (and visited family relatives) until 9/1, when I flew back to the US.  I rested in LA for one week, then went up to Seattle for another week, then back to LA, and then back to China.
My international flight landed me in BJ at 4:30 am on 9/22, and I was able to make my way to SJZ later that afternoon, thanks to the faster D-trains that depart from the BJ West Train Station.  This time, I will be in China for over 1 month, until 11/12.  As usual, ministry sessions are scheduled while I'm here, the soonest events will be in SX in the south, next weekend.
Please lift me up to the Father, for His guidance, protection, and favor over me, and for His plans to be accomplished through me as I follow Him and put my trust in Him.  Thanks!  I am believing for a glorious autumn, after all that traveling I did over the summer.  He is good and may His name be magnified.

No comments: