Monday, October 10, 2011

introducing { ammi }

Dsc06169

I first met Ammi back in April of this year in SJZ.  We met at the home group which she is a part of.  In mid-April, I was there for several days leading worship and teaching at their home group.  We didn't hang out one-on-one during that time, but only in groups.  She made an impression on me, so I was thinking about her as I traveled to CD and LZ later that month.
When I arrived in XN a couple weeks later, we got in touch on the web on QQ, the Chinese instant messenger, and our relationship started blossoming from there.  We talked almost everyday since then, even as I returned to the US in May.
In July I came back to SJZ, and went with her to see her parents in SMX.  She also met my parents in XN.  Our relationship became more established during the summer, even as I continued ministering from place to place.
Now I am back in SJZ in autumn, spending more time with her, and still continuing my ministry.  It has been an amazing year, traveling to various places, meeting Ammi, getting to know her, and cultivating our relationship.  I thank Father God for everything that has happened, for bringing her into my life.  We are praying for Father's perfect will to be accomplished in our lives.  Please keep us in your prayers as well.  Thanks!

No comments: