Friday, November 18, 2011

back in { us }

I've just returned to the US after 1.5 months in China.  It is nice to be back in warm, sunny Southern California after living in a cold place with no heat!  God is good.  Aside from the freezing temperatures, I had an amazing time in SJZ with Ammi, and our relationship is progressing beautifully.  Praise the Lord!

I will fly back to China after Christmas, to be with Ammi again, and to minister in various places around that country.  But before that, I will be heading to Iceland for a short ministry trip.  I am planning to send out an official newsletter soon.

Please keep me in your prayers, for God to strengthen me as I close out this year strong in the Lord, for all the necessary funds to be supplied for these kingdom works, and for His grace and favor, and His hand of protection and guidance, to be upon my life.

Thanks and God bless!

Serenade

No comments: