Sunday, February 3, 2008

Last night in Singapore before heading home

It has been a wonderful weekend here in Singapore. I got to meet up and catch up with several of my old friends, and experience the funky culture of this global city. I went to a prayer meeting, a small group meeting, a Sunday morning church service, and a Bible-teaching class for those who are hungering for more of God. It was a good diet of spiritual nourishment, which is very nice for me to get filled up after my mission ministry in the Philippines.
Early tomorrow morning I will be flying out and flying back to the States, with a mid-stop and transfer in Tokyo, Japan. After over 2 weeks in Southeast Asia, I'm looking forward to come back to Seattle, WA, and to share with my friends there the great things that God has done on this mission trip. You can pray for me for a safe and smooth journey home, no delays, no lost luggage, and plenty of sleep during the flights! Thanks for all your prayers for me.

No comments: